Saturday, February 6, 2010

Willing To Donate To Schools What Companies Would Donate To Schools, For An Event?

What companies would donate to schools, for an event? - willing to donate to schools

IM is responsible for organizing the blood drive at my school
I would encourage people to donate
So my plan was to donate good items to raffle or give food to all these points as an incentive
I wonder whether yr any other companies are willing to donate goods, such as gift cards and electronics, so that we raffle
or food stalls in general donations
thank you: D

2 comments:

lar said...

I do not know what you live, but I would start with a list of the first application and if they refuse, the phone in his car and they seem to go.
Target
Wallmart
Best Buys
Staples
The list is endless

Ask Ask Ask

dodgerfa... said...

I want to participate in the mom and pop stores first, and instead should be aware of issues

Good luck

Post a Comment