Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Marriage Congratulations Messages My Best Friend Is Mad At Me For Eloping And I Don't Know What To Do?

My best friend is mad at me for eloping and I don't know what to do? - marriage congratulations messages

My best friend was out of town for the month of July. In June, I had to teach until summer school. My brother and his wife were in late July from the city. My parents are out of the city from late July to mid August, and then I would return to work after my parents returned.
My original plans were to go to Las Vegas and get married, but my parents thought it would be in bad taste and really wanted to come. They decided to marry in a church near my house. We plan things quickly and called my best friend, who was in Iceland and leave a message. The ceremony lasted several minutes and then I went with my family to eat. I have like $ 14 a dress and my sister-in-law has a simple cake. We have some pictures with our digital cameraTime and it was.
My friend is back from Iceland and I left four messages for her, and she has not returned my calls. He also sent a message on my Facebook, I'm married and father of one of my friends have said, congratulations. I am now really bad. I mean, I do not want anyone to buy gifts or something (it is a second marriage), but I feel insulted that everyone is ignoring me and I have no real friends. The anniversary of my friend is in a few days and had a party for her at my home, but I did not know what I do now.

3 comments:

Sandy Ego said...

Enter your friend, ask him what the trip was to say something like "I think you've heard the good news - I am a married woman, and ask if you want your B-day party at home. If not, it shows rough - but I am sure you are overwhelmed with things from his trip back, and they will contact you shortly.

Conflict... said...

Send him a birthday card and tell you to lose your friendship. Tell him to marry you when she was abroad, not to be. You and your new husband. And, as you really wanted to be, the programming is simply not allowed. Tell him that if you miss his friendship, not to live your life without will ask your permission or authorization.

Mike said...

During the processing of your friend to talk to face to face and see what is really annoying issue. If you are married, and had not yet been invited circyumstances surrrounding explain everything. Do it quickly, so you can continue to withdraw from the game or if the blows to

Post a Comment