Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Introduction To The Nikon D90 - Vol. I Megaupload What's Up With Canon These Days?

What's Up With Canon These Days? - introduction to the nikon d90 - vol. i megaupload

I'm serious about photography and bought my first DSLR and a half years, and since that time, I learned almost everything I can for the technical aspects of photography, working with my log l "University for all time, a few small freelance gigs, and marriage and spend a lot of free time to shoot. (Of course I am) but still learning. I chose Canon because all recommended, and I liked how they preformed. But now, I plan to change before it is too expensive. It's like with the introduction of all this and shoots 15MP and 15MP with 50D also rather disappointing, only 9 AF points, the minimum time of closure, no video, the Canon is the latest Explosion of focused "Assistant consumption. Of course, it has5D Mark II, but if you do not spend, at 2700, there are few options Nice midrange, like the Nikon D90, D200, D300. Canon do not forget to mention the weather side of her body back closure. I think I feel like Nikon offers the best selection of rooms and promote not only on products for the shelves, the Canon recently. Nikon has the same with at least a Canon DSLR, if not more. For those of you who have existed for some time, are subject to change or think it's a trend that should continue this or worse? I know that everyone seems to Canon right to end the war in megapixels and begin to useful functions. I'd rather have a 50D with 10 MP, 11 AF points, the best time of closing. Heck, even the garbage of the ISO 12800 standard for its veryin any case be useless.

2 comments:

OMG, I ♥ PONIES!!1 said...

Canon and Nikon have worked for years. I see no sense to switch brands if Nikon has a camera, now that you absolutely positively need to do their work.

Cannon tends to release new models in the entry-level each year. Nikon is closer to 18 months between updates, and changes arising from Nikon always seems bigger. Now the changes are more important ... but for all 3 updates to Canon Nikon cons 2 are the two brands very close.

With professional bodies, Canon currently tops the list with megapixels and Nikon has a better performance at high ISO. These are the real differences. Since the fall line, the new Nikon D700 finally forced to update the Canon 5D, Canon and Nikon seem to divide and co -nquer: The Nikon D300 is a little better and more expensive than the Canon 50D Nikon D90, which followed by the Canon XSi, and the bottom of the list on the Canon 1000D and the Nikon D60 (and D40 ago) Duke d others on a tight budget . Both brands also have an excellent selection of lenses and flashes constantly updated.

To Item 15 megapixlel & Shoots provides the same resolution as the Canon 50D, which is simply not true. Lens Point & Shoot cameras are not in a position to adopt such a resolution - was more than 8 million pixels. For the 15-megapixel 50D the use of professional quality lenses will require, combined with impeccable technique.

I use a Nikon D200 and I think this cameraoffer everything you want ...
* 10 MP, verification.
* 11-point AF, are robust - in spite of the key only with the AF.
* Response time of the audit. I used it in heavy rains in combination with the objective of long closed.

But the ISO 128000 (the D200 to 3200 and I recommend not going over 800) and no video. The D300 is better at high ISO and the D700 is much better. I see the video feature on live view, sensor cleaning new ... a genius, probably the most bang feature is included in all new models. Purists complain that there is something, and everyone is happy to exploit.

But here's the thing ... The D200 is actually much better than the Canon 40D (or the D300) on the 50D? And if change'll be sorry if the Canon 60D offers a great improvement?

In my opinion, can not go wrong with either brand. Just go with Canon, located on a beautiful lens, and to improve the body, if and when they offer a significant improvement for the right price.

PS I have never seen one of his photographs, but I like your work on this page ;-)

♥ Simply Kaylee! ♥ said...

Theres no question. I have a HP R937 (touch screen)
But my father, Panasonic and Nikon
My mother has a weapon, and) the battery (AA and I think this is so funny

Post a Comment