Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Pc Keeps Turning Off My Pc Keeps Turning Off Help?

My pc keeps turning off help? - my pc keeps turning off

My computer is restarted, the whole time and it is not fully loaded when we use the office to all the files were deleted, but then stepped back and start never finished loading, we have now bought a new PC and instant messaging use with the monitor and preserve the previous closure and this time it is not load completely for the desktop? Suggestions? I think it's a virus or a monitor? A storm could be destroyed the monitor? This applies to the PC? can be done? keep shaking the monitor on or off. Please help

4 comments:

crazygig... said...

Buying a new monitor. Your old PC, it sounds like a hardware failure or virus. The old monitor it sounds cause problems with your PC again.

White said...

I think the problem is the monitor. You can switch or the wiring for the monitor.

techzone... said...

Before buying a new monitor, make sure the cable connecting the screen to the computer. It can also be the cord?

69 Trophy stile xxx said...

Sounds like a virus, ewwww luck.

Post a Comment