Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hodgkins Lymphoma Throat Do My Symptoms Sound Like Mono Or Hodgkins Lymphoma?

Do my symptoms sound like mono or Hodgkins lymphoma? - hodgkins lymphoma throat

Well, when a week before Christmas I went to my doctor because my lymph nodes swollen really bad and just the general mood was very tired and his appetite seems to come and go, said my doctor to me that he thought that he had symptoms of Hodgkin's lymphoma. Now go to the expert and he said nothing about the first visit is the problem with me, my lymph nodes were off a bit, I saw this week and said it was all right with me, said I did something I felt my bad, my throat hurts, really from the clavicle and chest pains then right rib and right lower abdominal area. I had a fever during the night (small mouth) and some sweats, he said he did not think there is nothing wrong with me, but I sent for blood work found to have mono, and has not believe that my symptoms match seriously with mono, sore throat or not, what this man does not make me. My family doctor wanted that I could get a CT scan and blood tests that are coming. I've been sick since Novemberseems to be deteriorating.

2 comments:

luke said...

t when it comes to non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. There are several types of NHL. The treatment and prognosis for each type of lymphoma else. It is sometimes difficult to distinguish. Immunostaining is useful for cases like this. Once the diagnosis is confirmed, it is about the various treatment options will be pleased to advise you. Again, there are many possibilities for each type of lymphoma. Yes, you can lymphoma be cured. God bless you!

Momsey said...

Unfortunately, this information is not enough to continue.

Post a Comment